Terms and Conditions
Spraymart Terms and Conditions
MINIMUM ORDER: No minimum order fee for those orders placed via the web. $25 minimum order for all others. Flat Fee of $10.00 for any order below $25.00; minimum order waived for any order air shipped 1 or 2 day service.
PAYMENT TERMS: Accounts with credit approval — net 30 days from date of invoice. Invoices are considered past due 31 days after invoice date. Spraymart reserves the right to implement late charges or charge interest on past due balances.
Orders on credit hold will not be considered for production scheduling or allocation until they are released by the credit department.
PAYMENT METHODS: Pre-payment, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, or Open Account with approved credit.
All orders are FOB shipping point, prepay and add.
All orders with greater than 3 day shipping point will ship via 3 day shipping and charged ground rates.
Carrier selection is at the discretion of Spraymart.
All orders are treated independently for shipping. Due to the speed of processing, multiple orders cannot be combined.
Special services such as specialized palletization or packaging, residential delivery, lift gate services, redirects, call in advance for appointment, etc will be charged directly to the customer as an additional fee.
Free freight US (Alaska & Hawaii excluded) & Canada:
- Free freight for orders over $100 if placed on Spraymart.com.
- Free freight promo applies to shipments within the contiguous US via ground transportation.
- Excluded in the free freight offer are batteries, chemicals, dropship parts, and special order parts. Other products are subject to change at the discretion of Spraymart.
- For dealers in AK, HI or outside of this area, please contact your account manager or customer service for your freight program details.
- Orders must have one ship to destination for the freight program to be applied. Multiple destinations will be treated as separate orders when determining freight program thresholds.
- Expedited, air freight, express courier (next day, 2nd day) or special delivery are excluded and will be billed freight with minimum of $ 12.95
- Freight determination is on the total order value. One order may have shipments - deliveries from more than one KNA location.
- * If the “freight included” order value threshold is not met then standard freight will be billed on a per shipment - delivery basis.
- Certain machines and equipment that are oversize or cannot go via a standard carrier are excluded from the freight program. Please see your account manager or customer service for clarification. (examples include – certain trailer units, large parts washers, Water Maze equipment, etc).
Disclaimer: Transportation companies are responsible for any shipment damages or discrepancies once shipment has left the shipping point. Carefully inspect all packages before accepting from carrier. Truck shipments require a claim to be submitted directly to the carrier or the claim may not be honored. Small package shipment damage must be claimed directly with the carrier (ex. UPS). Any concealed damage must be claimed to the carrier within 10 days of receipt. Original shipping container must be kept until claim is reconciled. Please notify Spraymart of any shortages within 30 days of shipment or the claim may be denied.
BACK ORDERS: Parts temporarily out of stock will be automatically shipped and invoiced when available. If original order qualifies for free shipping, backorder will be shipped with free shipping. If original order does not qualify for free shipping, appropriate charges will be added to the invoice.
SPECIAL ORDER PARTS: Parts not listed on our website are special order parts. Please contact your customer service representative for additional information.
Note: Special order parts are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed. Customer will be responsible for all additional freight charges (if applicable).
PRICING: All prices are subject to availability, and may change without notice. Please verify at time of order.
WARRANTY: Spraymart parts are warrantied for 90 days from date of purchase to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. Excluded are batteries, battery chargers, motors pumps, etc. (as noted on our website) which carry their own warranty or are warranted by the original manufacturer. Items damaged due to abuse, accidental damage, improper use or lack of
care are not covered by warranty. Normal wear parts including cords, rubber items, hoses, and brushes are excluded from warranty. All warranty inquiries should be direct to your Customer Service Representative. The foregoing is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and constitute Spraymart’s only obligation with respect to parts.
Spraymart assumes no liability for individual or consequential damages.
RETURNS: Returns will be accepted with prior approval by Spraymart. A complete Return Goods Authorization must accompany all returns and can be obtained by contacting your Customer Service Representative. All returned merchandise will be charged a 15% restocking fee unless covered by warranty or shipped in error. Merchandise for return must be filed within 30 days of receipt. Issued returns are only valid for 30 days. After 30 days return authorizations will be voided. Freight charges on all product(s) returned including warranted parts are the responsibility of the customer.
ORDER CUTOFF: Small Parcel same day shipment cutoff will be 1:00 PM CST and LTL shipment standard lead times will be 24 hours or next business day on in stock items. Any expedited shipping requests must be completed by 2PM CST. All other orders placed after these cutoffs are subject to ship the next business day.
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM CST to 5:00 PM CST with the exception of holidays.